This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that William “Bill” Moore does not own or control or individuals that William “Bill” Moore does not employ or manage.
Because of the nature of my business, my services and benefits are not designed to appeal to minors. I do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
I may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email I may send.
- Usage Data
I may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze my Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data
I use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain my Service
- To notify you about changes to my Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that I can improve my Service
- To monitor the usage of my Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
I will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of my website, BillMooreRealtorInOrlando, or become legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, I may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to lawful requests issued by a court or administrative agency of competent jurisdiction. (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
From time to time I may partner or enter into arrangements with another party to provide specific benefits and/or services to my website users. I will provide such partners with the information that I believe is reasonably necessary for them to provide these benefits or services to You. I will provide You with a means to opt out of receiving such marketing communications from my partners or myself. You may express Your preference to not be so contacted by sending a letter, calling or contacting Bill Moore via the Contact Page of this website and inform me of Your preference.
If a service provider is located outside the USA, I may pass personal information as described above to a server located in the provider’s country in order to provide services to You.
Except as described in this Policy, I do not sell, rent or otherwise share or disclose Your private, personally identifiable information to third parties
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services offered on BillMooreRealtorInOrlando (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on my behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist me in analyzing how the BillMooreRealtorInOrlando website is performing or what Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
I use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our online Sites and/or Services. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
In addition to our use of technologies as described herein,I may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that I think may be of interest to you based on your use of the BillMooreRealtorInOrlando website and/or Services and to otherwise collect and use data about your use of the BillMooreRealtorInOrlando website and/or Services. For some of our products, the following Google Analytics features are used: Display Advertising, Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Demographics and Interest Reporting. For more information on the subject:
- Google Analytics – http://www.google.com/analytics
- Google Analytics opt-out options – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Google Analytics Terms of Service – http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
I may provide paid products and/or services within the BillMooreRealtorInOrlando website. In that case, I use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors I work with are:
Links To Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The BillMooreRealtorInOrlando website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware the BillMooreRealtorInOrlando website collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information from databases under my control.